Monday, April 14, 2014

Meet Storm Saponaro, YPB Member

Storm Saponaro, YPB Member
Storm's heart is purple for his father, Chuck Saponaro, who lost his battle to pancreatic cancer 5 years ago this May.  "My Dad still is my role model and he is the reason that I joined the YPB. Hopefully we can work towards a cure so others do not have to go through what our family has endured."

Now, for some fun facts about Storm...

His favorite quote is:  "
Always play like there is one minute left."


When asked about his favorite sports team, Storm replied, "I root for all of the Chicago Teams."


He enjoys volunteering.


Storm's favorite restaurant in Chicago is 
Sapori, an Italian restaurant in Lincoln Park.


He is inspired by his Mom and Dad.


Growing up, Storm wanted to be, "
A business man."


In the summer, Storm's favorite activity is "
Going to the Cubs game with my brother and hanging outside with friends."  During the winter, "Marathoning a TV show with friends or reading a great book on my couch!"


Storm is a Chicago native and currently lives in Chicago's Ravenswood Manor neighborhood.  He graduated with a B.S. in Business and Enterprise Management from Wake Forest University Schools of Business and now works as a Sales Operations Manager for energy.me. Storm describes himself as outgoing, and he has a younger brother named Jett.

No comments:

Post a Comment